Mee Derby is excited to be sponsoring ASA’s virtual event, Advancing Women Leaders in Staffing, which is put on by the ASA Women in Leadership Interest Group. This event will occur on May 20th 2020 at 1:30pm – 6:00pm EST. Members can purchase tickets for $25 and non-members can purchase for $45.
Experience this interactive virtual event, designed and developed especially for women seeking to advance their careers and maximize their contributions to the staffing industry. Tune in for a well-paced and engaging afternoon of high-quality content aimed at developing leadership skills and fueling career advancement.
During this virtual event, you will
- Gain an increased understanding of your personal strengths and how to utilize them to overcome barriers in your career
- Learn strategic ways to become a consistently successful and authentic leader
- Contribute to discussions about building a personal development plan for growth
- Learn how to develop and maintain a strong personal brand
- Build a powerful network of women leaders to collaborate with in the future
Register online by 10 a.m. Eastern on Wednesday, May 20. If you would like to register after that time, or if you have any other questions email Meghan O’Connor.